Dentist: profession in crisis?
In 2018 competitors have increased by 300%
There are many changes in the dental sector of the last 10 years:
- The advent of Franchising chains
- The abusive performance (beyond 7 millions a year)
- Dental tourism
- +300% of the number of clinics surveyed only in 2018 ...
… In addition to the general economic crisis which has aggravated the situation
In such a complex context, how you can bring new patients into your practice?
Patients in the age of the internet
Searches for a dentist on Google are 33.100 per month
New technologies have disrupted our daily habits:
- 32 millions of Italians are present on Facebook
- the 92% of the population passes by 6 hours and 40 minutes a day on the internet
- Google records about 33.100 monthly searches for words like "dentist"
A great opportunity that is not fully exploited, since only the 2,75% of dentists do online communication (dati Keystone).
HOW DENTAL ADVERTISING WORKS
The Dental Advertising website specifically for dentists is so effective, because it is part of a replicable system created on the basis of data and results created for dental practices throughout the national territory.
Wanting to synthesize this very complex system as much as possible, here are the most important steps:
We intercept people on the internet who are looking for a dentist with targeted ads.
We invite them to visit the site and contact the dental office by phone or by leaving their contact details.
The secretaries are advised to call the person back to arrange the visit.
The patient accepts the quote and begins the treatment plan.